Monday, November 19, 2012

Seeing how Feminism Lives Itself!

It's research time! 
  I plan to observe how women of their own are looked at in male-dominated areas/stores. I want to see how people are treated, and if they were looked at with question. I also, would put myself in that situation to see on a first-hand basis. I chose to do this to really observe how feminism is lived in today's society. I plan to start my observations on Black Friday! And continue to carry it out for a few weeks to get a complete understanding in all different areas. Especially  since salespeople will want to sell their products and appeal to their usual customers. I suppose that I will be going sometime in the afternoon/night when these stores (which I listed in my previous post) would be most busy; to see if I myself get any attention from the workers there. I'll be taking account on my cell phone so I will not actually look like I'm observing people. I'm excited to see how things turn out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment